Sunday, October 24, 2004

Problem solved. Or am I crazy? :-)

Well, the conundrum of what to do about the Paris trip is resolved. Executive decision decreed, "Screw it, we'll just take them with us!".

After a litany of international phone calls to Air France (c'est magnifique!), Eurostar, Plaza Paris Vendome and a visit to our local awesomely helpful US Post Office for last minute photos of two boys with the biggest smiles you've ever seen, we are just about set. Last item is a visit to the US Passport Agency for expedited passports for the kids and we're in business.

Oddly enough, I feel a sense of relief over this decision and am seriously looking forward to this trip. If any one had ever told me I'd be excitedly planning to take a 3 and 5 year old to Europe, I'd have thought they were crazed. Yet, here I am more excited than I was about going without them. Go figure. I never cease to be amazed at what being a parent has done to me. ;-)

Be nice.

Peace

No comments: